7 Techniques To Make Cold Hard Cash In A Week – Online!
Let’s say for the sake of this post that you woke up this morning and found yourself without a job and just enough money on-hand to last a week before the Wolf came calling at your door. Let’s also pretend you know nothing or very little about internet marketing or affiliate programs.
Could you make extra cash online in a week to buy your Family’s groceries? Could you make enough money to pay your electric bill?
Believe it or not, many people find their self in this situation or one very close to it every day.
Here are 7 Techniques you could use to put some cash in your pocket within a week working online.
- Project Payday – As an experiment one day, I tried Project Payday just to see how long it would take me to make extra cash. It was free to join so I signed up at their website, downloaded and watched the training video’s they provided. I followed the directions for getting set up to a ‘T’. All total, between the sign up, watching training video’s and implementing the instructions, took me a little over 2 hours. I then spent about half a day just browsing and reading to get a feel of how this program worked. I then put my name out as being available for some “jobs” and I made $50 by the end of the first day. Next day I put about 6 hours into the program and made over $200 total. They have a $100 guarantee that states that if you follow the simple 4 step process and do not make money in the first 24 hours, they’ll give you $100. Pretty cut and dried and the best guarantee I’ve seen. Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t a get rich quick scheme. You’ll have to work at it but you can earn money quickly. I personally found it very tedious though! I’m not cut out to spend long stretches at the computer. You can sign up for free with Project Payday and get started today by clicking here. It’s one of the few legitimate, yet quick ways to earn extra money online that I’ve found.
- Read Emails – Taking Online Survey’s, etc: In my opinion, this isn’t as easy as Project Payday, but it’s real close. There are companies that receive thousands of emails every day that need to be read. Obviously the CEO or other employees can’t spend every day reading emails, so they outsource this. There are several companies where they outsource this type of work as well as other tedious, time consuming chores such as product testing, online surveys, online mystery shopping and other. Send Earnings is one such company that other companies outsource to. Consumers such as you sign up and are normally paid on a per assignment completed basis. The pay varies by what type of assignment you choose. You choose where you want to make money. Click Here to learn more or to sign up for this opportunity.
- Become a Freelance Writer. It’s easier than you might think and you don’t need to be an English major to make money with this. In fact, it’s probably better if you’re not! You can sell your articles at Forums like DigitalPoint Forums and SitePoint Forums. Each has a market place. Don’t expect to make a killing here but you can make some extra cash. If you really want to ramp up your earnings from Writing, then I’d suggest signing up for a service like Freelance Home Writers. This is a service like a job board where you log in to see what kind of Writing Jobs are available. Some will have the prices they are willing to pay for articles, some won’t. There’s also a couple of other benefits to signing up for their service. Check them out if you’d like to make money from home Writing.
- One word. Ebay. There are so many ways to make money with ebay that it isn’t funny. Ebay has allowed many people who would not have been able to support their self or their Families to make more than enough money to live well. One technique that I used when I was between jobs many years ago was to visit Garage sales and Estate auctions and buy products to sell on ebay. You have have a good idea what something is worth in order for this to work. Looking at something and saying “Oh, this looks like it’s valuable” isn’t good enough. You’ll wind up with a house full of junk! One way I tripled the amount of money I made with ebay was to learn how the Power Sellers made money. I found that many of them used dropshippers and Wholesalers. I signed up for a FREE starter kit called Ebay For Dummies (I think I had to pay $2 for shipping and handling). This “starter kit” had loads and loads of great information in it that helped me make a lot of money with ebay, including lists of Dropshippers and Wholesalers. If you’re serious about making money with Ebay, then you need to get your hands on this starter kit called Ebay For Dummies.
- Are you a Photographer? There are several freelance photography websites on the Internet where you can sell your photo’s. You don’t have to be a Professional either. Just as long as your photo’s are clear and eye catching, you can sell them on sites like iStockPhoto.com. There’s a huge demand for stock photography and illustrations. You might as well get your share of the cash! There’s also a huge market for other types of photo’s, but I’ll let you figure those out for yourself
- Sell your Service. Do you know how to use a specific program inside and out? Can you take QuickBooks or any of the MS Office programs and make them beg for mercy? Then you have skills that are in need. Places such as eLance, RentACoder and others have forums set up to help you sell your services. Some of these pay really well also, they’re worth checking out if you need some quick cash!
- Set up a local directory site. I’m telling you people something right now. I think the future of the Internet is in the local markets. Remember when the Internet got off the ground and the buzz word was “Think Globally?” I’m going to tell you now to “Think Locally!” You treat your local market like a Niche, which it is. Build a Niche site about your local area and charge advertising or use Adsense. The best training I’ve seen is over at The Keyword Academy. Court’s course takes you through everything you’ll need to know to set up a profitable Niche site. From finding the right keywords, to setting up WordPress to learning how and WHERE to get backlinks, it’s all there. I paid $597 for this course and I can honestly say this is one of the few legitimate courses about learning how to make money online that you’ll find. I earned my money back in a very short time