There are 16 new celebrities for Dancing With The Stars 2009. Among the celebrities who will hit the floorboard are Melissa Joan Hart, Tom Delay and Donny Osmand. The Dancing With The Stars 2009 show has the biggest cast ever.
During the Good Morning America show, the host Tom Bergeron revealed the exposed the 16 participating stars. There is also a twist in the Dancing With The Stars 2009 show whereby in the middle of the season, there will be three double eliminations back to back.
Also in addition to the above, there will be 4 new dances to bee introduced. They are the Two Step, the Bolero, the Charleston and the Lambada.
Here are the 16 stars for Dancing With The Stars 2009 Season 9:
1. Kathy Ireland, supermodel
2. Macy Gray, Grammy-winning singer
3. Melissa Joan Hart, actress. Known for her starring roles in “Clarissa Explains It All” and “Sabrina the Teenage Witch”
4. Mya, R&B singer and actress
5. Ashley Hamilton, ex-husband of Shannen Doherty and son of Season 2’s George Hamilton
6. Michael Irvin, ex-NFL wide receiver
7. Mark Dacascos, The Chairman on Iron Chef America
8. Donny Osmond, entertainer and brother of Season 5’s Marie Osmond
9. Kelly Osbourne, singer and daughter of Ozzy Osbourne
10. Debi Mazar, Entourage star
11. Chuck Liddell, light heavyweight champion
12. Natalie Coughlin, 11-time Olympic medalist in swimming
13. Joanna Krupa, Polish-born model; most recently seen on ABC’s The Superstars
14. Louie Vito, snowboarder
15. Aaron Carter, singer and brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter
16. Tom DeLay, former House majority leader