Acne vulgaris (commonly called acne) is a common skin condition, caused by changes in pilosebaceous units, skin structures consisting of a hair follicle and its associated sebaceous gland, via androgen stimulation. It is characterized by noninflammatory follicular papules or comedones and by inflammatory papules, pustules, and nodules in its more severe forms.
Curing acne is a whole lot of work, especially if you don’t know what to do. You can go to the doctor a million times and never seem to get the right answer. Often times what we want to hear is not what we get. How would you feel if I say, Your Acne can be cured right from the comfort of your own home, using your home remedies?
Here are tips you need to follow and remedies you can apply:
Tips to follow:
- The first thing, wash your face. When washing your face use a cleanser. When cleansing the skin and pores, use a clean wash cloth with warm water to rinse your face. Wash face both mornings and evenings but do not over do it.
- Eliminate processed sugar out of your diet completely.
- Do not squeeze you skin- Squeezing or picking your blemishes with fingernails, pins or anything else can force bacteria deeper into the skin, causing greater inflammation and infection. This can also leave scars.
- Try to eat the recommended daily dosage of fruits and vegetables.
- Try not to stress the body to much- Stress has been known to worsen existing cases of acne.
- Makeup – Try to limit makeup use to only special occasions as it can also cause acne breakouts
- Exercise- The more you exercise, the more you sweat. This allows the pores to unclog when sweat is being produced.
- Select your clothes carefully- If you travel with body acne, avoid garments made exclusively with lycra or nylon. Some fabrics can trap the heat and moisture against your skin, making a perfect breading ground for bacteria.
Remedies to apply:
- Drink ½ cup Aloe Vera juice once per day until skin clears up.
- If you can get a hold of the Aloe Vera plant, cut a piece, peel it and put the gel on your face. This will eliminate acne and acne scars. Use morning and evening.
- Put 2 teaspoons of ACV in 6 oz water and drink per day.
- In a spray bottle, mix 2 tsp of ACV to 10tsp of water. Shake the bottle well and use two times a day after washing the face or infected area. Keep away from eyes and lips and do not exceed the recommended amount of ACV as it can burn the face.
- Use a cotton swab and dip in some HP. Swab face twice a day after washing.
Honey and cinnamon–
- Use 3 tablespoons of honey to 1 tablespoon of cinnamon to make a paste. Apply morning and evening.
- Garlic is good for almost everything. Eat three cubes of raw garlic a day and this allows your blood to carry allicin which fights bacteria through your body. It is best to eat with meals as it can irritate the stomach.