Achieving a flat stomach is both easy and hard. It’s easy because you know or will know in a minute what to do, but it’s hard because once you know what to do it’s hard to follow.
I can tell you one thing though that it definitely takes dedication and time.
Think of it this way, how long did it take you to get that fat on your stomach? Chances are it would take you twice as long to get rid of it.
Don’t let that dishearten you. With dedication people have made a rock hard body in as little as 13 weeks.
So how can you get a flat stomach
First thing you should know is that there is a layer of fat that’s covering your flat stomach and ( if you work hard enough ) your 4-6 pack
So first of all:-
•Burn fat from your body- this is quite easy to do do with dedication ( Jesus, I sound like a parrot )
I know what your thinking, if I want a flat stomach why lose fat all over. Thing is when you burn fat you tend to burn it all over. You can’t spot reduce. Bad news for those who are slim but have a belly.
To burn fat:-
- Reducing your calorie intake and fat intake, basically go on a diet.
- Burn calories and fat through cardiovascular exercise
- Drink plenty of water- water helps flush fat out of the body
- Do weight lifting to tone up the body and build muscles. Muscle weighs more than fat but takes up less room in the body as well as helps burn calories naturally. The more muscles you have the more calories you burn even when your not doing anything.
Then after reducing the fat ( or while )
- Try to tone up slack stomach muscles with toning exercise.
- Toning the stomachs helps not only to flatten the stomach but also helps you get the nice shape, curves and small waist size depending on weather on not you ate doing the right exercise.
- I recommend investing in a good toning DVD that focuses on the stomach.
A great one that murder for your muscles is 10 minute solutions blast off belly fat. Simple, short and highly effective.
Let me know how you guys do