Tips against gastritis and acidity
There are several home remedies that can help combat the discomfort of gastritis.
If an ailment that is repeated frequently should consult a doctor because the symptoms may be aggravated to cause an ulcer, perforation or obstruction.
– Take a slow large glass of skim milk with yogurt.
– The green apple grated refreshes and soothes the stomach.
– Make every morning a spoonful of olive oil
– Blend in half cup water with some leaves of cabbage. Take the juice fasting.
– Take an unflavored gelatin in fasting, at noon and at bedtime.
Tips against gastritis
– Take plenty of water
– Avoid soft drinks
– Do not eat fatty foods
– Increase consumption of fiber
– Eating fruits and vegetables
– Avoid very spicy foods and condiments
– Manage stress and anxiety
– Avoid smoking.
– Do not eat tomatoes with their skin. Always peel before eating.
– Breakfast every morning a cup of oats.
– Develop a carrot juice and two to four leaves of lettuce. Mix everything in a blender and swallow the juice the next day.
– In a glass of water, place a teaspoon of apple vinegar. Drink slowly.
– Boil a small onion in a little milk. Strain the liquid and drink hot.
Tips against acidity
– Avoid too tight clothing at the waist.
– Consume vegetables to avoid the appearance of heartburn as carrots, potatoes and cauliflower.
– Reduce the consumption of coffee and snuff
– Avoid fried foods.
– Physical exercise is very beneficial to combat acidity.