Every bride deserves the best day of their lives. Some brides spend six months to a year planning their special day. When that day arrives, you find yourself bitting your nails, eating extra foods to calm your nervous. Well, all of those things could be avoided by taking these steps.
1) Get up extra early on your wedding day.
2) Fix a cup of Chamomile tea or Green tea,this starts the relaxation process.
3) Go in your bathroom and light a candle and run a warm bath. Add lavender essential oil to the water.
4) keep the lights off and let the candle work with your tub of lavender stress reliever.
5) Get in and soak for 30 minutes. Take sips of your tea and clear your mind. Leave all the troubles to your wedding planner and friends. Keep in mind that your groom will be waiting for you with a big smile on his face.
6) After the 30 minutes is up, dry off and oil yourself down with coconut oil. Add a little lavender oil to the coconut oil. This will help you remain calm until you are ready to get dress and meet your soon to be husband at the alter.
If you don’t want to do these simple steps at home, you can contact your local spa for details.
After you done all the things you needed to do for yourself, now its time to have everyone cater to you.
Before you walk down the aisle, grab a bite to eat. It doesn’t have to be a large meal, just enough to keep the jitters down.
Always keep in mind that your wedding is your day and you deserve to be happy without stress.