The key to weight lose is not a water pill or dietary supplement -you may see results, but they are only temporary most of the time. True weight lose begins with the decision to change your life, and the only way to change that is to change your habits, or your lifestyle. Here are 8 surefire ways to lose weight as rapidly and safely as possible, and live a healthy life, when applied together:
- Drink 1 8 ounce glass of water with/during every meal and 1 8 ounce glass of water every hour after each meal.
- Do not eat after 6:00pm, or 3-4 hours before bedtime.
- Eat between 1,200-1,500 calories a day-anything less than 1,200 calories can be dangerous to/for your body, especially only eating 1 meal a day.
- Eat 5 small meals a day instead of 3 big meals, or 3 meals with a healthy snack in between. A good rule of thumb is to eat more in the morning and less at night.
- Include fresh fruits, meats, and vegetables in your diet-may cost more than average, but you must avoid the sodium and other preservatives in packaged, frozen, or canned foods.
- Exercise at least 2-3 times a week for about 20 minutes to 1 hour. As a suggestion, do lower body exercises 1 day and upper body exercises the next day, and do ab exercises both days. Note: Do not forget to breathe properly when working out. Breathe in on the easiest part of the movement and breathe out on the resisting part of the movement. Example: when doing a crunch, breathe in when you lay your back flat on the ground, and breathe out when you raise up, or crunch. Doing 10 crunches right is as effective as doing 50 crunches wrong. Walking or jogging is a full-body workout and may be just as effective.
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep. This one Is as critical as the rest. Without this factor added to your attempt you will set yourself up for disappointment. You may even gain weight even after applying everything you can except this!
- Stay away from stress and negativity as much as you possibly can!
- Avoid Energy Drinks!. In case you haven’t noticed, they don’t help you lose weight. Get your energy from natural sources such as sleep and food.
With the right amount of sleep, a diet that fits the needs u are looking for, and a good exercise program, you will lose the weight you want, be as fit as you ever were or ever could be, and with continuous devotion live the healthiest life ever!
Did you know that there are little things you can do in a day that can add to your success in losing weight? -Drinking n 8 ounce glass of water, taking a 1 1/2 hour nap, or laughing at your favorite tv show can burn 100 calories! Anything you do in a day counts-breathing, walking, talking, moving or shaking your legs, laughing, anything!