Here’s an eight-step guide on how to lose weight fast without exercise.
- Maintain a foods diary for keeping track of the number of calories one consumes daily.
- Jot down whatever one eats, the number of serves one consumes & total calorific count per serve.
- At the conclusion of the day, totaling the sum calorie figure.
- Doing this for seven days.
- Aim on eating five hundred lesser calories daily.
- As per the NIH (National Inst. of Health), a pound has 3500 calories. In case one consumes five hundred lesser calories daily for a week then it would be totalling up to 3500 calories & a pound shed – all possible sans exercising.
- Swapping milk products consumed for fat-free or less-fat types.
- The CDC suggests that the replacement of a cupful whole milk with a cupful of fat-less milk would be saving the person sixty-three calories.
- When one makes the switch with soft, mild, whey cheese it could be saving the person eighty-nine calories.
- Snacking on yoghurt, nut, fruit varieties & popcorn. Rather than reach for the cookie jar or candy bars munch on dry roast nut forms, fat-free yoghurt, fruits, air popped popcorn.
- Swap one oz. potato chip with ½ cup pineapples would be saving the person well over a hundred cal., according to the CDC.
- Bear in mind that nut forms are excessively salty & calorie-dense hence go easy on their intake.
- Moreover, be watchful about the sugary presence in the yogurt one eats.
- In case one eats dried fruit then one needs to understand that packaging of majority of the types are done with included sugar that has a tendency of boosting calorific value.
- Skip those calorifically-laden sodas with water. The Harvard School of Public Health points out that sodas using sugar for sweetening add 150 calories.
- Controlling portion serves. Oftentimes, the serve sizes mentioned on the labelling of Nutritional Facts hardly ever match to the quantity one eats since the serve amount is generally rather less, mostly a ½ cup or an oz.
- In case one isn’t matching one’s portion sizes with that of the serve size mentioned on the labelling then your consumption would be surpassing that what you are thinking.
- Changing what is ordered at the coffee counters – your much preferred beverages might well be disrupting your diet.
- Many of the beverages are high in calories due to the presence of whipped cream among other hidden disrupters. Try ordering for coffee with fat-free milk and one would be cutting calorie consumption by a fair amount.
- Maintaining one’s diet is crucial. On each week one eliminates 3500 calories one could expect a pound shed and doing so after having attained desired weight.
- Cheeseburger & those chocolate bars are a big no-no and going easy on them would only lead to lost weight re-piling on.