Apparently many people are looking for ways to update twitter status automatically. I have a way to update your twitter status automatically without sign in to your twitter account or or install any software to your computer.
The way I use this is to use add-on feature called Firefox TwitterBar. Well, little memory consuming is having to install the add-on and use the Firefox browser. This add-on can only be run on Mozilla Firefox 2.0 – 3.5.
How to update Twitter status automatically without sign in:
- Install TwitterBar add-on
- Restart your Firefox browser
- In the browser, click Tools > Add-ons.
- In Add-ons window click Extensions > Options.
- Follow the settings below:
- You should check the first option in order to logout from your twitter account.
- You can choose either URL shortener by tinyurl.com or automatic url shortenet (the Twitter to do so).
- Write something in your address bar (the first status was not posted on ypur Twitter), it would appear a login to your twitter account (only once login and for all if the add-on is there in your browser
- Click Allow for the next quetion.
- Now you can update your status on Twitter without sign in!
To try it:
- Logout from your Twitter account.
- Write something on your address bar (this time your status will be posted).
- Then click the Twitter icon (the letter ‘t’ will be transformed into the ‘+’ sign) at the right of address bar to post your status.
- Tarrraaa! Your status successfully posted by TwitterBar
If you want to read this article in the Indonesian language, visit this link: Update Status Twitter Secara Otomatis Tanpa Sign In. Ow! Don’t forget to: Follow Me On Twitter. God bless you and have a nice day.