If you did not know that you have to update your color pockets every year, then you have come to the right place. While pocket folders do have a long lifespan, if you are using them for key marketing or public relations type goals, it is important that their designs and contents are updated each year. Without these updates, you will see the effectiveness of those pocket folders decrease and of course you will eventually want to invest in new folder printing anyway.
So to make sure that you do update your custom pocket folders properly, here is the list of key features that you should focus on. Once you cover changing and updating all these elements, your custom folders should be ready and fit for all its new year goals.
1. Template updates – The first initial update in folder printing that you should consider are template updates. While there are tons of standard templates that you can use as a foundation for your custom pocket folders, it is good to first consider some of the new kinds of configurations that might have popped up last year.
Sometimes, it might be good to use a more alternative style layout and template that might actually make your custom folders look better and of course perform better in whatever goal you set them to have. You can try and browse through some of the new free templates from design blogs and pocket folder printing companies to easily see some of your new probably choices for these template updates.
2. Contact info updates – Now, after the main template, the next most crucial thing that you will want to update are your contact information details written in your custom pocket folders. Almost all types of customized folders and other similar presentation folders have some kind of signature and author mark in them along with the contact information.
Of course, for the New Year, it is important to update it so that all the important information is correct. Also, do not forget to add in some key missing information that might not have been there before. This includes your new social networking handles, blogs, websites and other media contact information that more and more people are finding useful. Believe me, it will help you get better responses from these prints if you always update those contact information.
3. Content/Title text updates – Next up, after the contact information, consider also rewriting any title content or actual additional body content in your folders. Do this particularly if you are going for presentation folder printing, or if you are using these pocket folders tor public relations. It is best to always not use the same title and content for these kinds of promotional folders so that you will sound fresh new and interesting to readers, especially at the turn of the year.
4. Graphics updates – You will also want to upgrade your graphics. While certainly you can use your official logo, for other supporting graphics it is best to always update them to match the current trends in graphic design. The more trendy looking styles you use in your pocket folders, the better. More readers will consider your folders worth keeping and reading just because it looks absolutely brand new and of course interesting to study.
5. Color scheme updates – Lastly, it is important that you try to update your color scheme in pocket folder printing. It is best to use a set of colors that are almost the same but a lot more better than the former color scheme for your folders. This should give your folders that extra improvement that will of course make if fresher, better and more impressive to readers.
Great! Make sure you remember everything here so that you can use these tops for your own pocket folders.