At present laptop is a popular device. For the first time in history the number of sold laptops more than their older “cousins” desktops.
Laptop popularity is due to many factors:
-aggressive marketing, but perhaps the biggest factor is an increase in productivity of laptops.
Each new generation of portable computers show new breakthroughs:
-improved bus PCI Express;
-increasing amount of memory;
-increasing random access memory (RAM);
-increase CPU speed;
-longer battery life;
-improved wireless connections, including modem connection provider. Laptop computer has become more powerful, its design and dimensions is changed.
The market offers a number of accessories for them, which can make its use more convenient and efficient. Perhaps you will be interested in some of them.
Here’s a list of some accessories for a laptop:
1. A bag to carry or backpack. This thing will be useful for those who travel a lot. Also, there are various options of laptop bags on wheels. They are useful for owners of heavy laptops.
Choosing handbags remember one rule: the greater the variety of pockets and compartments, the better. They will be very useful accessory to a laptop, for example, for the charger, cables, etc. And another thing: before buying, check whether the bag is the size of the laptop!
2. Extra battery. Since the charge of most batteries last about five hours, we recommend to purchase an extra battery or even two. Also check: Is it possible to connect an external battery to your laptop.
3. Port “extension” or in other words a replicator. It is a device for the duplication of the port. With it there is no need for extra wires. Everyone should have it!
4. AC adapter for cars and aircraft. AC adapter is another useful device for the laptop . It would be very useful for people who travel a lot. For battery charge doesn’t last long enough, and with a special adapter can recharge it in a car or during a flight in the cabin!
5. USB hub. Some older models of portable computers have only one, maximum two USB ports; and if a large number of them is needed, use the USB hub.
6. Wireless card. Now most sets of laptops or notebooks include the wireless card.
7. An additional external hard drive. The size of memory hard drives for most notebooks or laptops is not very large and it is clearly not enough to save a lot of movies or songs. If you see a need to increase the amount of memory, we suggest to purchase an external hard drive.
8. Optional external DVD-ROM drive. Yes, of course, the laptop has a built-in DVD-ROM drive, but if you want more, to burn CDs, buy an external DVD-R/RW-drive.
9. Additional wireless keyboard and mouse. Although the laptop has its own keyboard and touchpad, which can be used as a mouse, for some people it may seem uncomfortable, depending on the requirements, you may need a wireless keyboard or mouse.
10. Insurance! If you travel a lot, we recommend to insure the laptop.
All above mentioned accessories for laptop use will make it more convenient and efficient. Do not neglect them!
Your computer can get into serious problems if you do not pay attention to the regular update of the drivers. And this is where driver updater can save you much time and efforts.
We would like to give you a final piece of advice – today the Internet technologies give you a truly unique chance to choose what you need for the best price on the market. Strange, but most of the people don’t use this opportunity. In real life it means that you should use all the tools of today to get the information that you need.