When you had no go to salon for self-care, you can try this tips for scrubbing at home. Make it with natural ingredients! When scrubbing at home be an option, would be even better when you make your own. You can make it with natural ingredients, so the results are safer for your skin. If you want to make a body scrub by yourself, here is the choice of ingredients and benefits:
- Turmeric : Useful as an antioxidant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and allergy. Eliminate itching in the skin, and acts as a stimulant to the circulatory current.
- Galingale : To smooth the skin, treat irritated skin tissue, as an antiseptic, to get rid of body odor, and helps eliminate fatigue.
- Coffee : As a detox. Eliminate scars / mosquito bites, blood circulation, improves skin metabolism so the skin becomes healthier and stronger.
- Green tea : As an antioxidant.
- Chocolate : As early antiaging substance because chocolate contains antioxidants that can fight damaged cells.
- Mill : Whiten, soften, rejuvenate, and accelerate the regeneration of skin tissue.
- Combine rice flour, turmeric, galingale, essential oils. Mashed or blender until well blended like pasta.
- Green tea and other spices can be used in a way such as rice flour mixed with the above steps.
- Coffee can be used with mixed fennel.
- Milk can be used for milk bath.