Statistics show that that more than 75% couples feel better after receiving a couple therapy as compared to those who don’t. With a steep increase in the number of divorces happening in USA (over 50% of US families are remarried and re-coupled) it is also evident that sustaining a marriage or a relationship is not an easy task these days.
Things become all the more difficult when we realize we need help from a counselor or psychiatrist but are unable to squeeze out time from our busy schedule to fix an appointment and do the needful .Online counseling lets us breathe a sigh of relief as one can discuss their issues with the counselor from the convenience of their home.
Who gets benefited from E-Counseling sessions?
• More often than not, we find it easier to discuss our issues with a counselor when we can maintain anonymity. The fear of somebody misusing our personal data restricts us from opening up. Online counseling eradicates such fear as one can get help over the internet without disclosing his/her true identity.
• Online counseling is also suitable for people who are home bound because of any physical illness or for taking care of family obligations(like taking care of a baby at home)
• E- Counseling works wonders for people who need to travel on a regular basis as per professional or personal commitment. It becomes difficult for them to attend an in-office counseling session at a particular location on a particular date
• E-counseling is also helpful for people who have erratic work schedule and are unable to attend a session during normal working hours.
We have taken up the challenge to heal people who are going through grief depression, anxiety or marriage related issues through providing them Christian counseling. We provide counseling services online and also at our premises. Our qualified Christian counselors work with you on your problems relentlessly and try to bring about a change in your life in the light of the holy scriptures of Bible.
A few facts about the online counseling sessions we provide
• All online counseling sessions that you have with us are private and secured within our system
• Our online counseling session are effective and affordable
• You can receive online counseling through face to face web cam chat/love chat or through telephone. At any given point of time if need be you can opt for all the three options
• We provide Individual counseling marriage counseling, anxiety counseling grief counseling family counseling online
• In case there is a technical difficulty in your system at the time of receiving online counseling from our Christian counselor then you can contact us we will reschedule your appointment and transfer the payment for the next appointment.
If you have a troubling concern and don’t have enough time for a personal discussion with our qualified Christian counselors then try our online counseling services today!