Female circumcision is a horrible tradition practised in some cultures. It involves the removal of the clitoris and other sensitive parts that are vital to female sexual response; the female is castrated, not circumcised. The girl’s genitalia are stitched together in such a way that sex will be painful and childbirth horrific.
The first Man who was Circumcised
During the Biblical period, the first man who was circumcised was Abraham who was ninety-nine years old and his son Ishmael who was thirteen years old followed by every male in Abraham’s household, including those born in his household or bought from a foreigner. I have no intention to offend anyone here, regardless his or her religious affiliation, culture and tradition.
Reasons why Circumcision is practised for both Male and Female
(1) It helps diminish the teen pregnancies since they’ll get no pleasure from sex.
(2) The woman can’t feel sexual pleasure and when it’s time for consummating marriage, the man can tell if she stills a virgin because her vagina sewed close and we all know it’s not pretty when he penetrates her.
(3) In other countries, the women often view it as a rite of passage and an ancient tradition fulfilled.
(4) When money is involved everything is possible. Money is the priority not moral values, not ethics, not health. Circumcision is for money.
(5) To stop boys from masturbating; they will take much longer to reach the orgasm, and the orgasm will not be as intense.
(6) Cancer of the labia is twice as common as cancer of the penis. Removal of the labia would give more protection from cancer.
God’s Covenant to Abraham
In Genesis 17, God said to Abraham, “Every male among you shall be circumcised. You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
Your Opinion, Please
Why Female be Circumcised? Is it because of religions, cultures and traditions why circumcision is practised? Are we not aware that this is Genital Mutilation and a human rights violation? In the Holy Bible there was no text recorded regarding circumcision of Females!